Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All alone...


Whom do I turn to


Whom do I lean on


who will wipe away all the tears i cry


When i'm all alone..?


Oh, it hurts so bad


when you're not there


and i'm all alone..


For better or for worse


to make all my dreams come true


you're the only one I've got


in this cruel world


No matter how many stars


would come shining my way


Its only you who can light


and lift up my soul


so please


dont leave me in this dark


all alone..


Why cant you hear my lonely cry


and come to me


to make my tears dry


oh why my love


what wrong have I done


is it loving you


more than my own life..?

3 comments:

  1. Clean and straight - beautifully written.
    I can understand the pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally get you..... :(
    *one big hug*

    ReplyDelete