Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Totally Scripted Undergrad Love Story!!!

FADE FROM BLACK:

INT. UNIVERSITY SIRIPADA DAY

A BOY starts to kiss A GIRL. The outside is pretty dark and warm. The space is filled with romance and it’s like the whole world has paused for a while. The lovers are connected as one from their bodies and souls.

THE RUSH by DRG

Come and hug me,
The world is not a bad place
Anymore.

Place your lips on mine,
This rush is not for
Everyday.

Welcome to my kingdom,
Loneliness just feels lonely
Now.

I’m here,
With you.
Counting the days,
Feeling this pain,
Stuck in the present,
Just FOR YOU!

“Can you tell me the reason for the diminishing MRS?” The lecturer asks.

THE BOY suddenly touches down to the real world.

CUT TO:

INT. THE LECTURE ROOM DAY

THE GIRL hurryingly types a sms to her fiancé when the lecturer is writing something on the white board.

FOR YOU by P COM

It was dark the day I first saw your eyes
Never thought it was you
Who would be carrying the light
The one that would make
All the dreams come true
Never thought you were the one
Who would love me true

Never thought I could get pass the pain in my heart
Till you came along and put roses on the thorns
It's true what they say life gives you so much pain
Coz when the smiles come they won't be in vain

I know I'm not the best of the flowers you could've picked
But I'm still glad you chose the sunflower to give your kiss
It may not smell the sweetest nor its beauty's like a rose
Still smiles it will be giving you shall never come to a close

Even though the end is still so far away
I'm now brave and ready to fight trying to win my way
But when I get to the end I hope you'll still be there
Until the day of the final rest oh! I hope we can share

CUT TO:

INT. THE LECTURE ROOM DAY

THE BOY’s look is totally fixed on THE GIRL who sits in front of him. He knows that his attention is a worthless one but this is the only HOPE he has to get away from his long lasting LONELINESS.

THE SWEET ESCAPE by DRG

Touch,
Is the limit.

Look,
Is the joy.

Distance,
Is the pain.

Presence,
Is the satisfaction.

Waiting and,
I am waiting.
To the infinity,
Till the end of time,
I am waiting,
And waiting,
FOR YOU.

FADE TO BLACK:

(compiled by DRG & PCOM)
(first appeared on REBELZZART issue o1)







1 comment: